Harder Family

Harder Family

Monday, May 4, 2015

May: Brain Cancer Awareness

Matthew 18:19-20 "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

May is brain cancer awareness month. An actress in Australia, Carrie Bickmore, recently brought awareness at an awards ceremony. Her husband had battled brain cancer for ten years and lost his battle to it in 2010. She asked people to put on a beanie to bring awareness for brain cancer, which is one of the least funded cancers. I thought it would be fun if people who read this blog would take a minute and email (rebeccaharder35@gmail.com) or facebook me a picture of you wearing a beanie and pray for Wayne. I thought I would put a collage together of everyone supporting not only brain cancer, but Wayne and his battle. Once I get all the pictures, I'll make him a card with everyone's faces and I'll give it to Wayne. We are now in week five of treatment. Wayne is still doing well and we are thanking God every day for His blessings. We are scheduled to meet our new oncologist on Thursday afternoon. I'll continue to post everyone as we learn more. 

Here is the video of Carrie Bickmore in Australia.


Here are some samples of friends who participated today on Facebook.








No comments:

Post a Comment